Monday 3 October 2011

A few goodbyes

Three and a half months after handing in my notice for my job in France, and about two months after learning that the Philippines would be our next destination, we have arrived at the final evening before our departure.

It is not everyone who, before going away for 9 months, has the opportunity to spend about three months saying goodbye, and I count myself as hugely privileged to have spent time visiting and spending quality time with lots of  fabulous people.

Thank you to everyone who has hosted us, or made time to meet us over the last couple of months, and to everyone for the words of support for this next adventure. I have no doubt it will be an absolutely amazing experience, but it will be a pretty big challenge too, so knowing that although we are leaving friends behind, in a way we are also taking you all with us, is a wonderful support.



No comments:

Post a Comment